We are excited to announce that our newly refreshed website is now live. When we updated the site we also improved the structure of our content and increased the ease of navigation so that visitors can get what they need quickly.
Read further to learn more about the changes to our site, a little more about the services we provide, what it all means for you, and how you can connect with us on social media.
What Have We Changed?
The short answer — everything! We have given the entire Corplaw website a facelift. Most noticeable is our brand identity; we have enhanced the logo and accompanying font to reflect a modern new look.
The new website comes with easy downloads that include our pricing guide, application forms, and other resources that are useful for our clients and visitors.
You can sign up to our email list to receive our latest service offers, articles and company news as they become available.
A Little Bit About Our Services
We hope you will spend some time exploring Corplaw's new website to learn about how we can help you with your business needs, but here is a brief overview of the ways we can assist you:
- Company Formations - We help you register your company and avoid the administrative burden which often accompanies the formation process.
- Annual Compliance - We ensure that your business remains compliant with the 2014 Companies Act, which imposes crucial annual obligations on businesses in Ireland.
- Company Secretary. - All Irish companies must have a company secretary, and we can undertake that role for you.
- Registered Office - All Irish companies must have a registered office address for correspondence; Corplaw can provide a registered office address for your company.
- Company Meetings - Good corporate governance requires managing key company meetings. We can manage those meetings and provide required documentation and procedures.
- Process Agent - We can serve as a process agent who deals with legal process notices, as well as providing an address to receive important legal notices.
- Company Secretarial Services - We can provide various company secretarial and corporate administration services.
- Company Dissolution - When you need to dissolve your company, we are here to guide you toward the most cost effective path.
What Does it Mean for You?
Our clients and visitors can now take advantage of the flexibility to buy direct through our website and at a lower rate of €295 inclusive of VAT for a company formation. Yet, we will gladly continue to deal with you personally, if you prefer. The choice is yours!
Our goal with this new website is to provide our visitors an easier way to learn about our services and browse information based on personal choice. As you explore our new website, you will find it is interactive and provides easier access to key information which includes: About Us, Services, Why Choose Us?, Order Now, Resources, and Contact.
Ordering Our Services Online
The most important addition to our website is our new and convenient eCommerce function. With a simple click, you can order the following services:
- Company Formation
- Provision of a Company Secretary
- Registered Office Services
- Annual Compliance Services
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers
- Register a Business Name
- Change of Name
- Amending Constitution
- Free consultation with advisory services
As we continue to develop our site, we will continue to expand online ordering to provide you with even more options.
How To Form A Company
1. Download and complete our order form
2. Forward your completed form to email@example.com
3. Go to the offers page and pay for your order
The company formations team will get in touch relating to processing your order.
My Account - Features | Businesses Only
You can register a client account with us by clicking on my account and completing the details as required. The benefit of this feature is to keep track of all your customers orders. This feature will favour businesses who manage clients like accountancy and taxation firms and/or solicitors.
Social Media for Better Communication
Social media is one of the ways we use to communicate with our target audience. In an effort to make this easier, we have integrated social media buttons for LinkedIn and Twitter on all the website pages.
Make sure to follow us as we will be regularly updating our content with helpful information, articles, company announcements and client success stories in the resource section. You are sure to find something useful for your company.
Continuous Improvement, Why Stop?
During our 35 years in business, we have helped form more than 3,000 companies, and we were the first in Europe to be awarded 9002 quality standard. We remain dedicated to providing solutions for your needs with our experienced team of experts and the new website plays a key part in that moving forward.
We hope you enjoy the new fresh look of Corplaw's website, as well as it's easy access to information. We want to establish this portal as a useful source of information for those who visit our site. We will continue to grow, build, enhance, and develop the website over time, to give the user the best experience possible, so keep visiting our site and let us know what you think.
Company Formation & Company Secretarial Services
In line with our commitment to exceptional client service, please contact us with any questions about our services. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us some of your thoughts or feedback in the comments section below.